The community of Victorville was incorporated on September 21, 1962, as a general law city with a population of approximately 8,110 and an area of 9.7 square miles. As of 2013 the residential population of Victorville is 121,096 and growing. Estimates suggest that this figure more than doubles during business hours to accommodate the needs of the more than 300,000 people who call the Victor Valley home.
A dependable and qualified labor force is one of the keys to business success. Victorville is home to a large and diverse pool of workers, and has many educational opportunities to ensure a qualified supply of workers for the future.
- 900,000 workers within a one hour drive
- 50,000 local residents who commute to outside jobs – and would love not to
- 34 area universities, colleges and technical schools
- Job training centers/vocational programs
- Affordable housing for all of your employees
- Employee training and recruitment programs are available from the City of Victorville, County of San Bernardino and State of California